1 cup milk
3 tbsp heavy cream
2 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 finely diced fresh strawberries
In a small saucepan, bring the milk to a low boil.
Add the chocolate and cream, stirring until chocolate is melted.
Take off the heat, stir in strawberries and enjoy!
Makes 1 serving.
Recipe Inspired by Jacques Torres
1 cup whipped cream
A handful of chocolate sprinkles
1. Trim and slice strawberries.
2. Use a pastry bag and tip to fill with whipped cream.
3. Add sprinkle eyes and top with hat (berry tip).
2 oz. fresh lime juice (about 6 limes)
8 oz. blueberry infused vodka
2 cans or bottles ginger beer
Sprigs of mint, extra lime, & fresh blueberries to garnish
1. Fill each copper mug with ice.
2. Squeeze 1/2 ounce of lime juice, and pour 2 ounces of infused blueberry vodka into each mug.
3. Top with ginger beer & stir.
4. Garnish with a sprig of mint, a wedge of lime, and LOTS of blueberries!
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe Inspired by Bushel and Berry