INGREDIENTS 2 cups frozen mixed berries 1 cup white chocolate…
2 cups Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons almonds (or sprinkle to heart’s content)
1/2 cup blueberries (apply freely)
2 tablespoons shredded coconut
Optional: Swirl in a couple tablespoons of blueberry preserves for color and sweetness.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and honey into the Greek yogurt.
2. Spread the Greek yogurt mixture evenly onto parchment paper (or wax paper), about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Sprinkle on toppings: almonds, blueberries, coconut.
4. Freeze overnight or for about 5 hours.
5. In the morning remove from the baking sheet and break into small pieces and eat cold.
6. Store extra pieces in a freezer-safe container.
Recipe Inspired by Fit Lush