INGREDIENTS ¾ cup fresh strawberries 1 cup unsalted, slightly chilled,…
Sliced sourdough bread (or any bread you prefer) Mascarpone cheese (softened to spread)
Fresh strawberries (sliced)
1. Spread about 1 tablespoon of mascarpone onto each slice of bread (quantity of cheese
depends on bread size).
2. Layer sliced strawberries over mascarpone, add a couple basil leaves then drizzle honey on top.
3. Top with another mascarpone slathered bread slice (plain bread to outer sides of sandwich).
4. Melt a tablespoon of butter in hot skillet or grill pan, add sandwich and grill until golden brown (a couple of minutes).
5. Flip and grill opposite side of sandwich, adding more butter if needed.
Inspired by: Serious Eats