MERINGUE INGREDIENTS 3 egg whites at room temperature 1 teaspoon…
1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
1 cup light cream cheese
1/4 cup powder sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2-3 cups of fresh berries
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees. Place ready rolled pastry onto parchment paper lined baking tray and score a rectangle into the pastry, 1-2 inches from the edge. Poke the middle of the pastry with a fork.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden & puffy; let cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, powder sugar and vanilla until light and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spread cream onto cooled pastry.
- Top the cream filling with berries and dust with powdered sugar.
- Tart can keep in an airtight container up to 2 days in fridge.
Recipe Inspired by Annie’s Noms