INGREDIENTS 1 cup of granola 1 Tbsp of melted butter…
2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3 large eggs
1/2 teaspons kosher salt
2 teaspons vanilla extract
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400?F.
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup milk, warmed
1/4-1/2 teaspons cinnamon or other spice (optional)
2. Place the butter in a cast iron skillet and place in the oven until melted.
3. In a blender, combine the eggs, salt, vanilla, sugar, flour, milk, and cinnamon if using. Blend for 20-30 seconds, or until uniform.
4. Remove the pan from the oven (careful not to burn yourself) and swirl the butter around to coat the pan completely. Be sure to tip the pan to all sides to make sure the edges and sides are well greased. Pour any excess butter into the batter, and give the blender a pulse to combine.
6. Pour the batter into the hot pan all at once, and return the skillet to the oven. Bake for 20- 25 minutes, or until the pancake has puffed in the center and is golden brown and curled at the edges.
7. Remove from the oven and carefully remove the pancake from the pan with the help of a spatula. If you aren?t serving the pancake immediately, place it on a cooling rack to keep from getting soggy on the bottom.
8. Slice into thirds or quarters and top with berries, sugar, or other toppings to taste.