INGREDIENTS Cubed cantaloupe Blackberries Fresh basil leaves Mozzarella balls Kabob…
1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
About 1/2 cup of seedless blackberry jam
3.5 oz brie, cut into small cubes, approximately 1/2“ 24 fresh blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Unroll puff pastry sheet and cut into 24 equal sized squares.
3. Gently press the pastry squares into the muffin cups, so the corners are peeking outside the cups.
4. Drop a piece of brie into each pastry cup then a teaspoon of jam on top the cheese. Place a blackberry on top of brie and jam.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
Makes 24 appetizers.